Musings on marketing, media, and random brain patterns.
Posts Tagged the Like button
- Playing to customer emotions in B2B
- To be a kid again (Making Make-sense Marketing)
- The schizophrenic marketer
- Marketing vs customer value
- Skype: An option for a brain drain
- Kathy Sierra: Pixie Dust & The Mountain of Mediocrity
- Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
- Going beyond the sizzle (of technology marketing)
- Seth: Are you a scientist?
- Strategy on One Page
- Still on Facebook
- VW gears up underserved segment
- HBR: The Risks of Quantification
- RIM: One more nail in the coffin?
- max on Playing to customer emotions in B2B
- Hnr on VW gears up underserved segment
- Kris Kaneta on Playing to customer emotions in B2B
- Brenda Toy on Playing to customer emotions in B2B
- Kris Kaneta on The schizophrenic marketer
- Kelly on The schizophrenic marketer
- Marketing vs customer value « Marketing Muster on Chasing lightcycles across the grid
- RT @ch323: Excited to be partnering with @TeleTracking technology to improve patient experience and outcomes @uclh #NHS https://t.co/sPJOXk… 1 day ago
- RT @TeleTracking: On the fence about attending #TeleCon17? 5 reasons why YOU need to attend this year's client conference. https://t.co/HDc… 3 days ago
- Team @TeleTracking and other volunteers prep for hundreds in need of dental care mompgh.org… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago
- I admit it... I have always wondered why. twitter.com/businessinside… 3 weeks ago
- "Coverage is not enough. We need delivery system reform." - @donberwick bit.ly/2gZjSFe #patientaccess 3 weeks ago
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- advertising advisory services b2b b2c benchmarking blogging brand identity branding Cisco communication competition Credibility CRM Customer Experience customer profitability customer research Customer Retention customer service data data driven data visualization direct mail email marketing endorsements Facebook Fans Gibson hbr healthcare Hollywood internships interviewing intro itunes Jimmy Page kanye Lebron James Les Paul March of the Penguins marketing marketing metrics Mayo mba metrics microsoft movement marketing multipliedby netflix Old Spice online marketing opportunity costs outbound marketing people marketing personal branding product marketing RFM Rhapsody RIM Sam service marketing silos skype Slash social media sponsorships sports marketing strategy Technology Toyota transparency trusted advisor twitter viral Viral Media viral video